Wear your pine tart and eat it too. Yes friends, anything is possible these days, especially when we are so lucky and blessed so have such brilliant and creative minds in our community like Am Bacchus and David Shaw who are the creators of the design on this shirt (and many other shirts which you will soon learn of). Am and David are the visionaries behind the popular West Indian comic strip, Hot Peppa Sauce and we have teamed up to offer you a shirt and a recipe, all for free! This shirt comes in men's and women's sizes along with a variety of colors to choose from.
Am and David work hard behind the scenes to provide us with a giggle, a really loud laugh, and a place that we can culturally identify with. Am is the imaginative and creative element, while David offers his technical skills to make sure everything works the way it should. These guys do what they do because they have a passion and appreciation for our culture and they enjoy sharing it with the rest of us. Check out www.hotpeppasauce.net to learn more about what Am and David are working on to help keep smiles on all of our faces and have a pine tart or two while you read their comics :)
How to enter:
1. Like The Inner Gourmet's Facebook page: The Inner Gourmet FB
2. Like Hot Peppa Sauce's Facebook page: Hot Peppa Sauce FB
3. Answer the following question in the comments section of this post:
What is your favorite memory that involves pine tarts?
1. Only one entry per person.
2. Winner will be selected using a random comment generator/picker.
3. Winner will be announced on Friday, October 5th, 2012
Here are two of my favorite comic strips from Hot Peppa Sauce!